Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Pragmatic Free Spirit





Sometimes it's really hard to define what look is right for you in Second Life. Some days you want to look sexy, other days you just want to walk around in your Sl pj's. 
Why not do both? 
You can really have it all. 

With Second Life's changes over the last couple of years, particularly, MESH. I have found that these designers are so incredibly talented. I really don't know how they do it! 
I have a deep respect for these fashion trend setters. Their talents, coupled with their bold visions are mind blowing.
 I have never had so much fun dressing up in-world ever!


The look in itself is reminiscent of Hippie Chic, I went old school and grabbed this hair Lucrecia from TRUTH. The name does not do it justice at all and the menu for the flower headband is extensive with options. I personally love the brunettes on my Avi. She has a darker skin from Glam Affair and browns suit her. 

I adore this HiLo Dress by M&M.
The realistic belt and texture give it a certain pop. It comes as a complete outfit with an array of options.  
The fit is perfect for a Mesh body too!



Check out the credits below with links to find these really sweet finds.








BACKGROUND: Tippytoe <3












No comments:

Post a Comment